This cable will enable you to charge any electric car from a Tesla HPWC destination charger. This means that you will now be able to take advantage of the many single and three phase Tesla destination chargers dotted around the country and charge at up to 3.3 kw or 20km of range per hour connected. Actual charge rate depends on the capabilities of your vehicle and EVSE.
Review from UnpluggedEV -
Compatible with all EVSEs as well as our own range of 15 to 32 Amp portable EVSEs.
Guaranteed to work each and everytime and to keep you moving where J1772 and Mennekes are thin on the ground.
Can you afford not to have one in your boot? Act fast while we still have stock!
Note: Will not work with Tesla Superchargers. Some Tesla HPWCs are throttled to slower charging rates
- 1 metre total length
- Up to 3.6kw charging rate or approx. 20-30km of range per hour
- Over Current protection
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not and if so you are not insured!
- Comes as standard fitted with 15amp Australian socket.
- IP54 rated so you can charge in the elements
- 12 months warranty
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia (orders over $99)
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals - This Product 'Made In Adelaide'
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
* minimum order of $99
TeslAnything Adaptor - To BMW i3, Nissan LEAF, Ioniq, PHEV
The unit is compatible with all major EVs that can charge from a 10 or 15 or 32 Amp socket via an EVSE.
Very responsive and knowledgable about charging systems for electric/hybrid vehicles. Purchased several adapter cables for our hybrid plug-in, high quality items and work as intended. A pleasure to deal with.
- Sam Weckert