This universal, versatile and robust unit is capable of charging at up to 22kw electric vehicles up to ten times quicker than a standard power point.
Compatible with all makes and model of EVs and PHEVs on the market, this EVSE / charger is suited to all commercial locations. It is also RFID and OCPP compatible out of the box.
Want to charge for use? Simply "Add Billing Module" on checkout if you'd like to start generating revenue as soon as you add power to the unit.
The charge ports can be set to a fixed maximum current to suit the power available for the installation.All sockets can be load balanced and be a part of a larger system.
- Choose from Universal / socketed or tethered Type 2 charging port
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity and portal access
- Selectable Charge Rate from 6 Amps – to be hardcoded at installation
- Charge four times as fast compared to a standard 8A chargers typically supplied with electric vehicles
- Capable of adding up to 120km of range for every hour connected (dependent upon vehicle capabilities)
- Fixed installation for greater security
Why Partner With Us?
- 2 Years Warranty
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- Locally developed hardware and software
- Corporately responsible
- 100% Australian Owned – Support Us to Support Other Locals
- Active advocates and advisors to the EV Industry -
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
Schneider EVlink Smart Wallbox - 7.4/22 kW - T2S - RFIDEVB1A22P4RIV Charger
Compatible with all electric vehicles currently sold in Australia and NZ.
Premium, elegant, versatile and robust product
RCM and Electrical Safety compliant – Most overseas products are not!
Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
2 Years Warranty
Current Rating: Up to 32 A 3 Phase
Voltage Rating: 220-250 V~
Protection Rating: IP66
Connection Type: Type 2 / Mennekes, Type 1 / J1772 or socketed / universal