Here we have the adaptor that everyone has been waiting for!
This cable will enable you to charge any electric car from a Tesla HPWC destination charger. This means that you will now be able to take advantage of the many single and three phase Tesla destination chargers dotted around the country and charge at up to 22kw or 140km of range per hour connected.
Important: Actual charge rate depends on the capabilities of your vehicle and EVSE.
Review from UnpluggedEV -
Compatible with all 3 Phase EVSEs such as the NRG and Juice Booster 2.
Guaranteed to work each and everytime and to keep you moving where J1772 and Mennekes are thin on the ground.
Can you afford not to have one in your boot? Act fast while we still have stock!
Note: Will not work with Tesla Superchargers.
- 1 metre total length
- Up to 22kw charging rate or approx. 140km of range per hour
- Over Current protection
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not and if so you are not insured!
- Comes as standard fitted with 32amp round socket.
- IP54 rated so you can charge in the elements
- 12 months warranty
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia (minimum order $99)
- 12 months Warranty
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals - This Product 'Made In Adelaide'
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
TeslAnything - 3 Phase 32 Amp For Zoe, Juice Booster 2
The unit is compatible with all major EVs that can charge from a 10 or 15 or 32 Amp socket via an EVSE.
Audi A3 e-tron,
BMW i3, BMW 330e, BMW X5 xDrive40e,
Ford Focus Electric
Kia Soul EV
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV,
Mercedes Benz C350 e,
Mercedes Benz B250 e,
Porsche Cayenne Hybrid
Porsche Panamera Hybrid,
Renault Kangoo ZE
Renault Fluence ZE
Toyota Prius Plug-in,
Tesla Model S,
Tesla Model X,
Volvo XC90 T8,
VW Golf GTE,
VW Golf E
Very responsive and knowledgable about charging systems for electric/hybrid vehicles. Purchased several adapter cables for our hybrid plug-in, high quality items and work as intended. A pleasure to deal with.
- Sam Weckert