This is direct replacement for the charger/EVSE that came with your car. It's also ideal for imported cars where the chargers may not be certified or compatible on your domestic network.
This charger / EVSE will plug into any domestic Australian or NZ domestic GPO/socket legally and safely without the need for an adaptor. Simply plug in, set your charge rate (up to 10-13 kms per hour) and start charging. So, it's ideal should you need top up while out and about where you might only have access to standard power sockets.
The unit itself is top quality, very robust and reliable. And the cable is also very flexible and able to be easily coiled up for storage in your boot.
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6, 8 and 10 amps should you wish to charge slower
- Level 2 Charging at 6, 8 or 10 amps (or 2.4kw) Charging
- Up to 2.4kw charging rate or approx. 10-15km of range per hour
- Detailed charging information via the LCD screen (see pic)
- 2 years warranty
- 5 meters cable length
- Premium and robust product
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not!
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offering
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Over Current protection
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Comes as standard fitted with 10amp Australian/NZ plug
- Choose frome either Type 1 (J1772) or Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector. Select at checkout or ask us if you are unsure
- IP54 rated
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia* min order of $99
- 2 Years Replacement Warranty on most items
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
Portable Type 1 J1772 EV Charger (with screen) Up to 10 Amps
The unit is compatible with all major EVs that use the Mennekes/Type 2 and J1772/Type 1 nozzles
"The EVolution 10/15A charger is great! It’s a robust and quality little unit and have been very impressed with its performance thus far.Just to let you know it works great, info on screen is enlightening. A great substitute for the OEM Nissan LEAF item in the boot. That one is now our wall charger!"
Richard B (Nissan Leaf), Mount Annan
"Received EVSE unit this morning and used it this afternoon to charge my Mitsubishi PHEV.The unit is half the size of my failed OEM unit and way less than half the price of new OEM unit and$100’s less than competition in NZ.Thanks Evolution for taking the sting out of replacement unit cost."
Charles Gray (Mitsubishi PHEV)