The new Nissan LEAF is not supplied with a portable charger from the dealership, only a type 2 to type 2 cable.
This charger / EVSE will plug into any domestic Australian or NZ domestic GPO/socket legally and safely without the need for an adaptor. Simply plug in, set your charge rate (up to 10 Amps or 10 kms per hour) and start charging. So, it's ideal should you need top up while out and about where you might only have access to standard power sockets and at home if you haven't (yet) installed a faster electric vehicle charger like the Zappi.
The unit itself is top quality, very robust and reliable. And the cable is also very flexible and able to be easily coiled up for storage in your boot.
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6, 8 and 10 amps should you wish to charge slower
- Level 2 Charging at 6, 8 or 10 amps (or 2.4kw) Charging
- Up to 2.4kw charging rate or approx. 10-15km of range per hour
- Detailed charging information via the LCD screen (see pic)
- 5 meters cable length
- Premium and robust product
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not!
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offering
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Over Current protection
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Comes as standard fitted with 10amp Australian/NZ plug
- Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector to suit the new Nissan LEAF GEN2
- IP54 rated so can be mounted outside though we recommend a enclosure to protect your investment
- 2 year warranty
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia* min order of $99
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
Nissan LEAF GEN 2 Portable Switchable EVSE EV Charger Up to 10 Amps (2.4kw)
The unit is compatible with all major EVs that use the Mennekes and J1772 nozzles as listed below:
Audi A3 e-tron,
BMW i3, BMW 330e, BMW X5 xDrive40e,
Ford Focus Electric
Kia Soul EV
Nissan Leaf & NV-200
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV & i-miev
Mercedes Benz C350 e & B250 e
Porsche Cayenne Hybrid & Panamera Hybrid
Renault Kangoo ZE & Fluence ZE & Zoe
Toyota Prius Plug-in
Tesla Model S & Model X
Volvo XC90 T8
VW Golf GTE & Golf E
"The EVolution 10/15A charger is great! It’s a robust and quality little unit and have been very impressed with its performance thus far.Just to let you know it works great, info on screen is enlightening. A great substitute for the OEM Nissan LEAF item in the boot. That one is now our wall charger!"
Richard B (Nissan Leaf), Mount Annan
"Received EVSE unit this morning and used it this afternoon to charge my Mitsubishi PHEV.The unit is half the size of my failed OEM unit and way less than half the price of new OEM unit and$100’s less than competition in NZ.Thanks Evolution for taking the sting out of replacement unit cost."
Charles Gray (Mitsubishi PHEV)