Super universal, super quick and super versatile.
This universal, versatile and robust unit is capable of charging an electric vehicle at up to 7kW per port and 8 times quicker than a standard power point.
Better still, it's suited to both home use via a fully featured app or in public as a revenue raiser if connected to an OCPP service such as UpCharge or Charge HQ.
Simply "Add Billing Module" on checkout if you'd like to start generating revenue as soon as you add power to the unit.
The fully featured app help you geek out at home with an abundance of data and controls.
Compatible with all makes and model of electric car and PHEVs on the market (even Tesla), this EVSE / charger is suited to all commercial locations. It is also excellent value and can be further be upgraded to include Wi-Fi, monitoring and be monetised in the future.
The charge ports can be set to a fixed maximum current to suit the power available for the installation.
All sockets can be load balanced and be a part of a larger system.
- Type 2 Untethered / socketed charging port
- Automated illumination
- High quality
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity and portal access
- Selectable Charge Rate from 6 Amps – to be hardcoded at installation
- Charge four times as fast compared to a standard 8A chargers typically supplied with electric vehicles
- Capable of adding up to 120km of range for every hour connected (dependent upon vehicle capabilities)
- Fixed installation for greater security
- Elegant and beautiful design
Why Partner With Us?
- 2 Years Warranty
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- Locally developed hardware and software
- Corporately responsible
- 100% Australian Owned – Support Us to Support Other Locals
- Active advocates and advisors to the EV Industry -
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
AURIGA W 7kW OCPP Wallbox 1.6 Electric Charger
Compatible with all electric vehicles currently sold in Australia and NZ.
Premium, elegant, versatile and robust product
RCM and Electrical Safety compliant – Most overseas products are not!
Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
2 Years Warranty
Current Rating: Up to 32 A 3 Phase
Voltage Rating: 220-250 V~
Protection Rating: IP66
Connection Type: Type 2 / Mennekes, Type 1 / J1772 or socketed / universal