Easily generate revenue for your venue with our turn key stand alone credit card EV Electric car charger, the AURIGA. No internet required, just add power from 1.4kW to 22kW.
No cumbersome, tedious apps to worry about. The driver simply selects how much power they want and then taps their credit card or phone to energise the charger.
We can arrange installation or you can use your encumbent installation to perform the work. All very easy.
Compatible with all makes and model of EVs and PHEVs on the market (even Tesla), this EVSE / charger is suited to all commercial locations. It is also excellent value and can be further be upgraded to include Wi-Fi and monitoring and be monetised in the future.
The charge ports can be set to a fixed maximum current to suit the power available for the installation.
All sockets can be load balanced and be a part of a larger system.
- Universal / socketed charging ports - suits every EV on sale
- Automated illumination
- High quality (Made in Melbourne)
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity and portal access
- Selectable Charge Rate from 6 Amps or 1.4kW to 22kW
- Charge four times as fast compared to a standard 8A chargers typically supplied with electric vehicles
- Capable of adding up to 120km of range for every hour connected (dependent upon vehicle capabilities)
- Fixed installation for greater security
- Elegant and beautiful design
Why Partner With Us?
- 2 Years Warranty
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- Locally developed hardware and software
- Corporately responsible
- 100% Australian Owned – Support Us to Support Other Locals
- Active advocates and advisors to the EV Industry -
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
AURIGA Credit Card EV Charger
Compatible with all electric vehicles currently sold in Australia and NZ.
Premium, elegant, versatile and robust product
RCM and Electrical Safety compliant – Most overseas products are not!
Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
2 Years Warranty
Current Rating: Up to 32 A 3 Phase
Voltage Rating: 220-250 V~
Protection Rating: IP66
Connection Type: Type 2 / Mennekes, Type 1 / J1772 or socketed / universal