While Tesla has done a stirling job in rolling out many Tesla chargers across the Australia and New Zealand there are still many gaps in the network. There are many (many!) more charging stations which use the J1772 standard which you cannot natively take advantage of.
Have a look at Plugshare map pic as an example of just how many J1772 charging stations available in your area!
Thankfully we have the answer with this incredibly useful J1772 to Tesla (Mennenkes) adapter cable. With this cable you can literally rock up to any J1772 charging station and start charging!
Simply insert the J1772 nozzle in one end the and the other in your Tesla and you will be able to charge at up to 7.6kw or 30-40 kms of range per hour. Beautie!
Once you've bought one of these you'll be wondering how you ever managed without it!
Note, unlike many other converters, these units will charge at the full 32amps irrespective of if you have single or dual chargers in your Tesla.
NOTE: cable/connector colours may vary from images
Why Order From us?
- 'Fast and Free' Shipping to anywhere in Australia * min order $99
- 12 months warranty
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock in our warehouse ready for despatch (be wary of those who carry ZERO stock!)
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe
- Not just a cable reseller! Educated, Experienced and Qualified Experts;-)
Type 1 J1772 to Type 2 (Mennekes) Tesla Adaptor Cable
Compatible with all Type 2 / Mennekes equipped vehicles as listed below:
Kia Soul EV
Mercedes Benz C350 e & B250 e
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera Hybrid
Renault Kangoo ZE & Fluence
VW Golf GTE & E
Tesla Model 3, S & X
Renault Zoe & Kangoo ZE