PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
This is TWO of the TSM2500 chargers and one EVCC Charge Controller for twice the current output.
We exclusively use these units on all of our builds including the Delorean - https://youtu.be/pg11h9W5M3Q and the LandCruiser, https://youtu.be/lElnJDR_I-s
The Thunderstruck canbus controlled charger and EVCC (EV charge controller) create a user-configurable charging solution for almost any pack. If you change your battery pack configuration you don't need to pay someone to reprogram it for you.
The EVCC integrates charger CANBUS control and J1772 functionality in a simple to use, cost effective enclosure. Charge parameters such as maximum voltage, maximum current, and total charge time are configured, saved in nonvolatile memory, and used when charging to control a CAN enabled charger.
- Amazing power for it's size! 11" x 9" footprint and 11 pounds. Max output depends on model (see chart). Works with either 110 or 220V input. Waterproof to IP66 standards. Need more power? Up to four chargers can be put in parallel for quicker charging!
- Charger output for lithium is adjustable for Current, Max Voltage, max charging time, and termination current . Additionally a profile for lead-acid can be enabled which adds a 3-stage charge curve specific for that chemistry.
- CAN controlled is the new standard for component to component communication. Configuration is performed by a PC running a terminal emulation program over a USB port. These settings are stored in EVCC eeprom. Compatible with Windows 10, XP, 7, Vista, Mac OS 10.7 or newer, and Android tablets version 3.2 or newer. EVCC comes with 4' cable lengths.
- Charger also has a BMS integration feature by open or closed input loop, replacing a head board.
- Low Current feature (user adjustable) for lower power outlets while charging on the road.
PLEASE NOTE this item may be subject to custom ordering.
Specs / Inclusions
J1772 / Type 2 ready
Includes Serial cable
top of page
Product Page: Stores_Product_Widget