The gorgeous Charge-Amps RAY EVSE / Charger provides efficient, reliable and hassle-free portable charging. RAY is innovatively designed with the weight and shape of the control box, the flexibility of the cable and the grip of the connector in mind.
From the led display you can choose ampere settings of everything between 6-16A. And during the dark hours of the night, simply turn on the built-in flashlight to find your way to the socket. It could not be any simpler.
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Choose Type 1 (J1772) Connector OR Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector
- Level 2 Charging at up to 16 amps (or 3.3kw) Charging - Much quicker than EVSEs usually supplied with EVs by Mitsubishi, BMW, Holden, Hyundai etc
- Charges at up to 20km per hour of charge
- Detailed charging information via the LCD screen (see pic)
- 7.5 meters cable length
- Premium and robust product
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not!
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
- 2 Years Warranty
- Type 1 / J1772 OR Type 2 / Mennekes connector and cable - Choose at Checkout. If not sure what fits your car, please ask.
- Up to 3.6kw charging rate or approx. 15-20km of range per hour
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6 and 16 amps should you wish to charge slower.
- Over Current protection
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not and if so you are not insured!
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Comes as standard fitted with 15amp Australian plug (larger Earth pin) or choose your plug at checkout
- IP54 rated so can be mounted outside though we recommend a enclosure to protect your investment
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia * min order $99
- 3 Years Warranty
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
Charge-Amps RAY Switchable EVSE Charger Type 1 and Type 2
Mode - 2
Voltage - 220-240V
Current - Max 20A
Vehicle interface - SAE J1772 (IEC Type 1)
Cable length - 7.5m
Ground fault protection - RCD type A, <30mA
Encapsulation - IP66
Operating temperature - -25 °C to + +45 °C
Standards - IEC 61851-1 ED.3 ; IEC 62196-2
Productive earth conductor - Non-switched
Self-tests - self tests of the RDC are performed at the insertion into the car, the relays are continously monitored for welding.