This is essential piece of equipment for any EV driver! In simple terms this compact unit will allow you to charge at up to 15 Amps from a suitably rated CEE16 or Aussie 15 Amp socket.
It's therefore a great upgrade over the EVSE/charger supplied with your car which may only charge at 8-10A maximum.
However, the units killer feature is it's ability to toggle the current between 6,10 and 15 Amps meaning that this unit (if configured correctly) can also plug into a standard 10 Amp socket via an Ampfibian.
So, it's ideal should you need top up while out and about or at a friend or families home where you want flexibility and the ability to really want to get the maximum charge rate possible.
The unit itself is top quality, very robust and reliable. And the cable is also very flexible and able to be easily coiled up for storage in your boot.
Product Video -
Independent Review By Unplugged EV Channel -
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Level 2 charging at up to 15 amps (or 3.3kw). Much quicker than EVSEs usually supplied with EVs by Mitsubishi, BMW, Holden, Hyundai etc
- Up to 3.6kw charging rate or approx. 15-20km of range per hour
- Detailed charging information via the LCD screen (see pic)
- 5 metres cable length
- Premium and robust product
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offerings
- 2 Years Warranty
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6, 10 and 15 amps should you wish to charge slower.
- Over Current protection
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not and if so you are not insured!
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Comes as standard fitted with 15amp Australian plug (larger Earth pin) or choose your plug at checkout or ask us if you are unsure
- Select from either Type 1 (J1772) OR Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector - choose at checkout or ask us if you are unsure
- IP54 rated
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia * min order $99
- Replacement Warranty On Most Items
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant
Should you need any more information on how chargers work and what each charge rate gives click here.
Portable Switchable EVSE EV Charger Up to 15A (3.3kw)
Compatible with all Type 1 / J1772 and Type 2 / Mennekes equipped vehicles
"The products and prices are as good and/or better than anything on offer in NZ. I quickly purchased a 15amp charger for my Japanese import Nissan Leaf and delivery was fast and at no additional cost. I could not buy the same product in NZ and the price was better than anything on offer here too, even with the poor exchange rate. I recognized a YouTube EV Vlogger on their site who also purchased the same charger as I bought and that was enough recommendation to purchase from them. Their website naturally supports Oz and NZ sales. They also sell Zappi and Tesla wall chargers too."
- Greg Bolton (Trust Pilot Review)
"Quick response & fast delivery. I'm very happy with the EVSE I've purchased. It's working better than my original unit (which would cause my solar PV inverter to reset if the charger was turned on on a sunny day) as it ramps up the power draw over several seconds."
- Steven Schoultz (Google Review)