The new Nissan LEAF GEN 2 isn't equipped with a portable EVSE only a type 2 to type 2 cable so here's our answer.. a bundle especially for you.
This package consists of our highly popular EVSE and a type1 to type 2 adaptor cable invaluable if you want to get a top up at any legacy Chargepoint public charger.. The best bit is we've applied a healthy discount for the package.
EVSE / Charger
The Nissan LEAF charger / EVSE will plug into any domestic Australian or NZ domestic GPO/socket legally and safely without the need for an adaptor. Simply plug in, set your charge rate (up to 10-13 kms per hour) and start charging. So, it's ideal should you need top up while out and about where you might only have access to standard power sockets.
We have been selling these chargers for many years now to customers right across the globe. They are highly popular for their reliability and features such as the smart screen and the ability to slow down or speed up the charge rate.
The unit itself is top quality, very robust and reliable. And the cable is also very flexible and able to be easily coiled up for storage in your boot.
Product Video -
Review By Unplugged EV -
- Portable EV Electric Car Charger (EVSE)
- Selectable Charge Rate between 6, 8 and 10 amps should you wish to charge slower
- Level 2 Charging at 6, 8 or 10 amps (or 2.4kw) Charging
- Up to 2.4kw charging rate or approx. 10-15km of range per hour
- Detailed charging information via the LCD screen (see pic)
- 5 meters cable length
- Premium and robust product
- RCM and Electrical Safety compliant - Most overseas products are not!
- Excellent value compared to main dealer offering
- Auto Charging recovery (in the event of power disruption)
- Over Current protection
- IEC 62196 and 61861 compliant
- Comes as standard fitted with 10amp Australian/NZ plug
- Type 2 (Mennekes) Connector
- IP54 rated so can be mounted outside though we recommend a enclosure to protect your investment
Type 1 to Type 2 Adaptor Cable (1m)
This incredibly useful J1772 to Tesla (Mennenkes) adapter cable. With this cable you can literally rock up to any J1772 charging station and start charging!
Simply insert the J1772 nozzle in one end the and the other in your EV and you will be able to charge at up to 7.6kw or 30-40 kms of range per hour. Beautie!
Once you've bought one of these you'll be wondering how you ever managed without it!
Why Buy From Us?
- Fast and Free Shipping to anywhere in Australia* min order of $99
- 3 Years Replacement Warranty on most items
- Nationwide Installation Coverage
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock ready for despatch
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe compliant