The one essential cable that every Type 1 equipped vehicle such as the NIssan LEAF and Outlander PHEV needsto enable safe and secure charging from public charge points.
The Leaf, Outlander and most other Electric Cars use a standard Type 1/J1772 in car connector. However the vast majority of public charge points offer a Universal Type 2/Mennenkes connection.
NOTE: connector colours may vary from images
Description and Features
- SAE J1772 (Type 1) to Mennekes / IEC 62196 (Type 2) Cable.
- Premium and Robust Product
- 5 metres in length (black in colour)
- Capable of providing up to 32amps of current or 30km of charge per hour
- Flexible curly cable
- 12 months warranty
Why Order From us?
- 'Fast and Free' Shipping to anywhere in Australia *min order $99
- 100% Australian Owned - Support Us to Support Other Locals
- 100% Positive Testimonials and Feedback
- Expert, relevant and local support
- Responsible Supplier (ERAC Registered)
- All products in stock in our warehouse ready for despatch (be wary of those who carry ZERO stock!)
- All products RCM and NZ Worksafe
- Not just a cable reseller! Educated, Experienced and Qualified Experts ;-)
Type 2 to Type 1 Curly Electric Car Charging Cable (5m)
The unit is compatible with all major EVs that use the J1772 nozzle..as below.
Audi A3 e-tron,
BMW i3, BMW 330e, BMW X5 xDrive40e,
Ford Focus Electric
Kia Soul EV
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV,
Mercedes Benz C350 e,
Mercedes Benz B250 e,
Porsche Cayenne Hybrid
Porsche Panamera Hybrid,
Renault Kangoo ZE
Renault Fluence ZE
Toyota Prius Plug-in,
Tesla Model S,
Tesla Model X,
Volvo XC90 T8,
VW Golf GTE,
VW Golf E
"Very responsive and knowledgable about charging systems for electric/hybrid vehicles. Purchased several adapter cables for our hybrid plug-in, high quality items and work as intended. A pleasure to deal with."
- Sam Weckert
"Great item. Well packed. Great seller."
- ebay customer
"Fast delivery and good quality product"
- Shane Grimstone (Google Review)